Friday, April 15, 2011

Welcome to the Philly Hub!

Not to be confused with the Hub, the conference venue management service in Philadelphia....I just want to say starting out that I have zero followers and I haven't really told anyone about this blogging endeavor, so we are just going to have to see how it works out. What I can tell you is that I will do my best to entertain, educate and enlighten you about Philly and Philly-area events, venues, eats and anything to do with marketing. Here's my line up for delivering the goods to you on that:

A weekly story about "The Greatest City Never Sold"
A weekly story about where you can get the most bang for your Philly eats buck
A monthly travel outside of the city feature
Periodical Updates about events & going ons in the city

I like to be in the know about my city, but I'm not a celeb geek and I don't care about most of the local gossip - but I'm not against juicy tid-bits here and there - so submit tips, story ideas, or questions to me at lindsayleigh22@gmail.com

Thanks and enjoy!

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment